Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Chicago Style Pizza in Salt Lake?

Yesterday my wife and I went and tried a new Chicago Style pizza place in the Salt Lake area (Draper). We went to "Sweet Home Chicago Pizzeria." I didn't have high expectations going there since I had fallen in love with the beloved Giordano's! We ordered The Don pizza and the mozerella cheese pull-a-part breadsticks. Both were very tasty and had plenty of leftovers to take home.

Give them a shot when you get a chance, I highly recommend it! Below is their website



Sweet Home Chicago Pizzeria

1 comment:

Richard & Amber Bennett said...

Please let people know that the Bennett blog has gone private, so if they'd like to read it please send an email to lawhilm@yahoo.com.
Thank you, we hope to continue to share our blog with the mission.