Sunday, July 11, 2010

Recognizeable Chicagoland Places.

Had a recent visit to Wisonsin and Chicagoland.

Thought I'd post a few recognizeable places and landmarks

that we all came to love and continue to love!













Anyone Recognize this pizza Box??

You better believe it!








Anyone Salivating yet?

It had been 12 years since I've had this amazing pizz!





Around the corner from the Sears Tower.

We all have fondness of this particular one after flying out!








Can't have a District Meeting without these!

Great Donuts!!








This will always be Sears Tower in my eyes!






My first time visit here!

Nice tourist trap!!








First visit to the Taste!

Perfect timing for us!

Warning, mobs of people, but great food!






Had to show my wife MJ's property!

This is in Highland Park for those

of you who didn't know








Was not familiar with this place out there!

Fantastic Jumbo Dog I tell you!


This visit brought back a flood of memories after 12 years away! Even got to visit a few friends I hadn't seen in a long time. Missed the area, but still don't miss the humidity there. If you haven't been back since way back when, go back and see things! Church growth out there is moving slowly but surely! The Church is True!!













No comments: